爱你小说
会员书架
爱你小说 >都市娱乐 >:我是谁: > 第50章 老大和跟班

第50章 老大和跟班

上一章 章节目录 加入书签 下一章

“No, this matter is too dangerous, you can't do it!(不可,这件事太凶恶了,你不无能!)”马克思警长反对道。

“I understand. Wele to join my friend!(我明白,欢迎你的插手我的朋友!)”马克思警长道。

颠末一番苦战,马克思警长和格雷格终究从仇敌的手中夺回了银行。

“If I don't do this, I won't be able to save Ginny or change the current situation.(如果我不这么做,就救不回金妮,也窜改不了现在的景况。)”格雷格道。

“Come on, I didn't say I wanted to join you. I came to see you purely because I wanted to understand the organization of Poison Hunters.(少来,我并没有说要插手你,来找你美满是因为想要体味猎毒师这个构造。)”格雷格道。

紧接着,女办事生在他的身上搜刮了起来,但愿能够找到一些她用得上的东西。

“Because all the people I'm going to e into contact with next are the worst, most ferocious, and darkest gang leaders, as a police chief, it's inconvenient for you to e forward!(因为我接下来要去打仗的全数都是最坏、最凶、最黑的黑帮头子,以是做为警长,你才不便出面嘛!)”格雷格道。

“Bastard, they actually killed Melissa!(混蛋,他们竟然杀了梅丽莎!)”马克思警长气愤隧道。

“Boss, could you also take care of my emotions? After all, I am a police officer. How can I just say 'kill'?(老迈,也请你照顾一下我的情感好吗?我毕竟是差人嘛,如何能说杀就杀?)”马克思警长道。

此时的警署已不是他们本来见到的阿谁模样。警署内哄的一片狼籍,四周都散落着本该归档的纸张,本来办公桌上放的好好的几台办公电脑全被砸坏,各区的监控体系也遭到了分歧程度的粉碎,本来关在警署内的几名还未被科罪的犯人也都无影无踪了,而关着他们的铁门倒是那么猖獗的敞开着。再看铁门的门口,梅丽莎血淋淋地趴在地上,睁着一双她再也没法闭上的眼睛,就那样不甘心肠死去了。

“Sheriff Marx, if it's inconvenient for you to e forward with the next matter, let me handle it!(马克思警长,接下来的事你不便出面,就让我去动手办吧!)”格雷格道。

“Sheriff Marx, you said I'm the boss, you're just my attendant. Why make your own decisions?(马克思警长,你说过我是老迈的,你只是我的主子罢了,为甚么要自作主张?)”格雷格不满隧道。

“Are they drug hunters?(他们是猎毒师?)”格雷格从仇敌的身上看到了猎毒师特有的纹身。

接着,马克思警长和格雷格另有那名一向守在内里的男警察一起驱车赶回了警署。

“Wait, boss, what about this guy?(等一下,老迈,这家伙如何办?)”马克思警长望了一眼那名俘虏道。

“Aren't you unwilling to e? Why did you change your mind again?(你不是不肯来吗?为甚么又窜改主张了?)”马克思警长问道。

“Where is your boss Antonio now?(你们老迈安东尼奥现在在哪?)”格雷格持续问道。

现在,那名从酒吧逃脱出来的女办事生仍在孜孜不倦地用石头砸着密道门上的那把大锁,固然这看起来并没有甚么感化。

“Are you sure you want to do this? Are you really willing?(你肯定要这么做吗?你真的甘心?)”格雷格有些不敢信赖。

“Let's go, follow me and go to my place to pick up the most powerful thing together.(走吧主子,一起去我那边取那件最短长的东西。)”格雷格道。

“You're right, they're drug hunters, but I don't know if they caught Ginny.(你说的没错,他们就是猎毒师,但是不是他们抓了金妮我就不晓得了。)”马克思警长道。

“Are you going to use them? They're just a bunch of scumbags! Besides, how do you know they will definitely listen to you?(你要去动用他们?他们就是一群人渣!更何况你如何晓得他们就必然会听你的?)”马克思警长震惊隧道。

“I have a powerful and powerful thing in my hand, which can turn the world around.(我手里有一件很短长很短长的东西,这东西足能够窜改乾坤。)”格雷格道。

“Sheriff Marx, we're even now. I think your mood should be as bad as mine now.(马克思警长,我们扯平了,我想你现在的表情应当跟我一样那么糟。)”格雷格道。

“No, it seems that there's an accident at the police station. Oh, no, Melissa is in danger!(不好,看来是警署出事了,糟了,梅丽莎有伤害!)”马克思警长预感不妙道。

喜出望外的女办事生当即拿枪对着那把她尽力了好久都未能翻开的大锁开了一枪。锁,终究被枪弹粉碎掉了。

“Please put away your hypocrisy, I'm not for you, I'm for Ginny!(请收起你的虚情冒充,我不是为了你,我是为了金妮!)”格雷格冷冷隧道。

“Don't kill me, I won't report it. If the boss doesn't contact me, I won't have a chance!(不要杀我,我不会去报信的,老迈不联络我,我底子就没机遇啊!)”那名俘虏道。

“Okay, so he's a paranoid religious figure!(好吧,本来他是一个偏执的宗教分子!)”格雷格道。

“Of course, I once said that for Miami and Florida, I would be willing to kneel for you, and that's nothing.(当然,我曾经说过,为了迈阿密,为了佛罗里达,让我给你下跪我都情愿,这又算得了甚么。)”马克思警长道。

当他们三人踏入警署的那一刻,他们被震惊住了。

“Ginny is missing, I suspect they did it!(金妮不见了,我思疑是他们干的!)”格雷格道。

“Anyway, if you're willing to e, I still want to thank you!(不管如何样都好,你肯来我还是要感谢你!)”马克思警长浅笑道。

“Their leader's name is Antonio, and he es from a Jewish family.(他们的老迈叫安东尼奥,他出自一个犹太人的家庭。)”马克思警长道。

“Special circumstances require special measures, and I hope Sheriff Marx can allow me to proceed with my actions.(特别环境就要用特别手腕,但愿马克思警长能够答应我接下来的做法。)”格雷格道。

俄然,一名从银行漏网的猎毒师慌镇静张地跑了过来,眼看着,那名女办事生就要透露在他的面前。

“Knock him unconscious and let him live and die on his own!(把他打晕让他自生自灭吧!)”说着,马克思警长从前面一下打晕了他。

喜好:我是谁:请大师保藏::我是谁:小说网更新速率全网最快。

“Yes, he's just a paranoid bastard!(是的,他就是一个偏执的混蛋!)”马克思警长道。

“This is simple. I can hide my identity as a police chief without wearing police uniforms. Now you are the boss, and I am your attendant.(这个简朴,我能够不穿警服,收起警长的身份,现在你才是老迈,我是你的主子。)”马克思警长笑道。

“Did you catch Ginny?(是不是你们抓了金妮?)”格雷格望着那名俘虏道。

“That's right! It is said that he established the organization Poison Hunter because his parents were ostracized and persecuted. He wanted to avenge every anti Semitic person and threatened to let them die without a burial ground.(没错!传闻他是因为父母遭到架空和毒害,以是才建立猎毒师这个构造的。他要向每一个反犹的人士复仇,并扬言要让他们死无葬身之地。)”马克思警长先容道。

“What are you talking about? Why is it inconvenient for me to e forward? I am the sheriff, how could this matter be without me?(你说甚么呢?为甚么我不便利出面?我但是警长,这件事如何能少了我?)”马克思警长不平气隧道。

可几次几遍对方都毫无反应。

“Stinky boy, it's better if you're telling the truth!(臭小子,最好你说的是真的!)”马克思警长瞪着格雷格道。

“I don't know, even if it is not in our group. Although we all belong to the organization of Poison Hunters, we do not act in unity, but rather in groups. This way, even if one group is attacked, it will not disrupt the deployment of other groups.(我不晓得,就算是也不是我们这一组的。固然我们都属于猎毒师这个构造,但我们并不是同一行动,而是分组停止。如许就算是哪一组遇袭,也不会打乱其他组的摆设。)”那名俘虏回道。

顿时,阿谁猎毒师倒在了地上,头上血流如注。

“Okay, that really hurts you, Sheriff Marx.(好吧,那真是委曲你了马克思警长。)”格雷格道。

听马克思这么说,格雷格一脸的无语。

“I think this question should be answered by personnel within his organization, don't you think?(我想这个题目应当由他构造内的职员来答复,你感觉呢?)”说着,马克思警长将一名俘虏推到了格雷格的面前。

“Except for that powerful thing, everything else depends on luck.(除了那件很短长的东西以外,其他的就看运气了。)”格雷格道。

“If you must do this, you must take me with you. I don't trust you alone!(如果你非要这么做的话那就必须带上我,你一小我我不放心!)”马克思警长道。

“Tell me quickly how to find your boss!(快奉告我,如何才气找到你们老迈!)”马克思警长拿枪指着那名俘虏吼怒道。

“Melissa, please answer. What is the situation in each district now?(梅丽莎,听到请答复,现在各区的环境如何样?)”走出银行,马克思警长按着对讲机上的通话键道。

“Greg, what do you want to do next?(格雷格,你接下来想如何做?)”听格雷格这么说,马克思警长预感到不妙。

“What is so powerful?(是甚么东西这么短长?)”马克思警长猎奇地问道。

“Okay, that's not what I meant. Look at your terrible mood!(好吧,我并不是这个意义,看在你糟糕透顶的表情上!)”格雷格道。

“Sheriff Marx, it seems that relying on police status cannot solve the problem, right?(马克思警长,看来靠着差人的身份并不能处理题目对吗?)”格雷格道。

“Their leader is a descendant of Jews!(他们的老迈是犹太人的后代!)”听马克思警长这么说,格雷格吃惊隧道。

“No one knows where our boss is. We rely on signal flares. When we see signal flares in the sky, we will gather at the place that the boss has agreed with us in advance, and then he will convey orders to us.(没人晓得我们老迈在哪,我们是以信号弹为准,看到天空收回信号弹,我们就会在老迈事前跟我们说好的处所堆积,然后他再给我们传达号令。)”那名俘虏道。

“Do you want to participate in this matter? You're the sheriff, how do you deal with those gang leaders? And some of them have had grudges with you.(你要参与这件事?你但是警长啊,你如何面对那些黑帮头子?并且他们中有的还跟你有过仇怨。)”格雷格问道。

终究,她找到了一把枪,并且那把枪里另有枪弹。

“According to me, it's better to kill him before he goes to report.(依我说还是杀了好,免得他去报信。)”格雷格转头看了一眼那名俘虏道。

“Stinky boy, stop being so close and tell me what it is?(臭小子,别卖关子了,快奉告我是甚么东西?)”马克思警长催促道。

“So Ginny's current situation is too dangerous! Sheriff Marx, Antonio, where is he now?(那金妮现在的处境太伤害了!马克思警长,安东尼奥他现在在那里?)”听完马克思警长的先容,格雷格因为过于担忧而冲动隧道。

“Sheriff, I have already told you, I really don't know unless our boss proactively contacts me.(警长,我已经奉告过你了,我真的不晓得,除非我们老迈主动联络我。)”那名俘虏再次解释道。

“Greg, are you mocking me?(格雷格,你是在嘲笑我吗?)”听格雷格这么说,马克思警长好似一颗被引燃了的炸弹。

“This guy is very cunning, it seems that catching a claw is useless.(这家伙很奸刁,看来抓到一个虎伥也无济于事。)”马克思警长无法隧道。顿了一下,马克思警长对着银行里的人质道:“Leave now, you are free!(快分开吧,你们自在了!)”

“Let's go, Greg. Come back to the police station with me first!(走吧格雷格,先跟我回警署再说!)”在人质都分开后,马克思警长搂着格雷格向内里走去,也不看格雷格那丢脸的要死的神采。

在他即将要跑到那名女办事生面前的时候,那名女办事生终究鼓足勇气先动手为强,搬起手中的大石头砸在了阿谁猎毒师的头上。

“Who is their boss?(他们的老迈是谁?)”格雷格问道。

“It's something that can shake both black and white!(是一件足能够撼动吵嘴两道的东西!)”格雷格浅笑道。

“It is precisely because you are the sheriff that it is inconvenient for you to e forward.(恰是因为你是警长,以是才不便利出面。)”格雷格道。

“No, boss, I'm your little attendant now, not some sheriff!(不,老迈,我现在是你的小主子,不是甚么警长!)”马克思警长笑道。

“What is the reason behind this?(你这是甚么事理?)”马克思警长不解隧道。

上一章 章节目录 加入书签 下一章